- AboveAll provides full insurance for student while taking Behind-the-Wheel lessons with us.
- All payments must be made prior to the start of each lesson.
- Payments can be made on-line. All major credit cards and PayPal are accepted.
- Payments by check or cash can be received at pick-up location.
- Bounced checks will result in an additional $35.00 fee and the completion certificate will be withheld until payment is completed.
- All certificates issued by AboveAll Driving School; if lost are subject to a $10.00 replacement fee, no exception.
- The student must have the Provisional Driver Permit or Learners Permit in their possession during the lesson.
- If instructor arrives at the pick-up location and the student permit is not available, the lesson will not be conduct and the student will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation or schedule change is necessary: You must notify AboveAll at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. If we are not notified 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson, a $25.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- To cancel or make a schedule change: Please logon to your account by using the Book Now Button.
- AboveAll Driving School regrets having to charge any cancellation fees, however your scheduled time slot was reserved for your lesson and our business suffers a financial loss when you cancel without a 24 hour notice.
- The 24 hour cancellation fee will be strictly enforced.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Smoking is NOT allow during any given class or Behind-the-Wheel driver training sessions.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns: (916) 761-9661.
Effective Date: November 20, 2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.abovealldrivingschool.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise.
It will notify you of the following:
• What information we collect;
• With whom it is shared;
• How it can be corrected;
• How it is secured;
• How policy changes will be communicated; and
• How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Notification of Changes Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.