TEENS: Driving toward your license
1. Must pass a written exam.
2. Once you pass you will be issued a Provisional Driver Permit.
3. Your Provisional Permit must be signed by Certified Driving School instructor to be valid. (completed at your 1st Lesson with AboveAll)
4. You are eligible to test for your Provisional Driver License six months and 1 day of the date the permit was issued.
5. You must complete 6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel training with a Certified Driving School.
6. You must also complete 50 hours of practice with an adult 25 years or older. The adult must have a valid California drivers license and must certify to the 50 hours of practice. At least 10 of the 50 hours must have been done at night.
Prior to scheduling your behind the wheel driving test with the DMV all of the above must be completed.